Followers

Translate

Sunday, 17 April 2016

Book Fold for Becki......


 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy. 

A book folding project today. This is the first time I've made one to order. Once I had got the correct spelling and had folded it, it was time to decorate. It's for a 20 something girl, and the only information that I was given was that she liked peach colours !!!! Not a lot to go on!!! Well i looked through my papers etc.....no peachy colours to be found....not even a bit of ribbon LOL !!!  I used a soft taupe coloured card for the inside panels.



 So I thought I would have a look at wallpapers. I went into the local B&Q store and found this piece......not as peachy as I would like, but not too bad. I took a small sample (large enough to cover the book !!). 

 Then had to go to Hobbycraft for some flowers and ribbon. 

I had ordered the tattered lace pick of the day that was on offer on Tuesday night. I have cut this piece out using the same taupe card. But, i have now sent the dies back to C&C, because, although beautiful dies, they don't cut out in one piece......parts of the die don't have a cut line, so that you can keep them in the card.....so i had to trim the piece before i could get it out in one piece. Normally die companies give you an additional die to create a complete cut line, so that you have a choice. 
The back of the card.....

Just hope the customer likes it !!!!

Have a good day and see you again soon. x

2 comments:

  1. Jan. This looks fab. A lovely font. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Great book, beautifully decorated. Haven't done one of these for a while so will have to look out for a big enough book.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete