Followers

Translate

Thursday, 28 April 2016

MAWTT Challenge:- "So 80'S"

 Morning all, MAWTT Challenge here again. Today it's been set by Lena.

Quite a hard challenge i think today, as everyone can remember the eighties.....big hair, leotards in lycra, disco dancing etc, etc.

I looked on google for inspirational images and found these two. The neon sign is very 80's and the rubiks cube...... reminds me of that time.

I coloured in the rubiks cube, with my pro-markers and deliberately, coloured one of the squares on the red panel blue. As that sums up how good i was at completing the cube.....just as i thought I'd cracked it, I would notice a square that was in the wrong place LOL !!!!
 I just used my ink pads and made splodges and lines across the plain card blank, as i seem to recall there were weird patterns about.

Why don't you have a go and enter a card into the challenge. You can find all the details along with the other design team entries here. MAWTT


Good Luck. x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    That's certainly got the 80s vibe. Great card!
    Big hair, leotards in lycra.......and that's just Chas lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card Janice, love the rubix cube. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    what a brilliant card for this challenge.
    Love your very fab design of this.
    Definitely the 80s.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fab Jan, great for the theme, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing is more 80s than a Rubix cube! Very funny about how you colored it, I'm glad I'm not the only one who struggles with those puzzles x Jessie

    ReplyDelete