Followers

Translate

Sunday, 24 April 2016

Mummy Bear.....

Morning all, happy Sunday to you all.... a quick scheduled blog today as i'm at a craft show this morning.

Here is Mummy bear. Knitted the same way as daddy bear (yesterday), but scaled down a bit. I've added flowers on here head and wrist. The patterns are all from "Jean Greenhowe". I've had these patterns for years, since my boys were tiny. The patterns are still as great and fresh now as they were then.

See you tomorrow for baby. x

4 comments:

  1. She's so cute Janice. Enjoy your day and look forward to reading what you brought.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning I just LOVE your sweet bear ... a little piece of Sunshine.
    Hope you had a great day at your show and bought lots of nice goodies.
    I am here because I clicked on your name on Hazel Basketsofjoy Blog. Hazel is my sister, I was just being nosey ... I like what I see, I will be back.
    Patricia X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great addition to the family, dont spend toooooo much !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Just realised you will have been to the show so hope you had fun.
    Mummy is as fab as Daddy so you'll have one fine bear family.
    Guessing baby goes live tomorrow lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete