Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Scottie Dog.......


Morning all, hope you are all well & happy.  Thank you for all the best wishes for my son, who has been ill. He went back to work yesterday, and is feeling a lot better. A valuable lesson learnt, i think, as he will always make sure that re-heated food is piping hot next time.

Back to today's blog. I have made this little felt scottie dog. I remember making something very similar to this, when i was in the last year of my infants school and we were taught how to sew. It only comprises of 5 pieces, and sews up quite quickly. I did the sewing Sunday night, whilst watching t.v. 

It will go with the other small bits & pieces that I've made, ready to do craft fairs this year. I'm only making things that I like......so might have quite a few owl things by the time I've finished.  Have a good day, and thanks for stopping by.x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    oooo! sorry to hear your Son has been ill.
    Love your fab Scottie dog and the wonderful colour red.
    You are a very talented crafts person.
    Sadly my eyes no longer allow me to sew, as I have an eye problem, but I used to make all sorts of things ,and miss it very much.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Eeek, food poisoning not good!
    Scottie dog very good! As a Radley fan, its adorable.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete