Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 19 April 2016

So Peachy.......

 Morning all. A stitched card today.....not done as much stitching on cards as I would like....other things seem to get in the way !!

With this stitched card, I have used Sue Wilson Noble Rectangle die, to have a dotted border. Then i have used the new Sue Wilson Shadow Box collection - stitched lattice frames, to add a more stitched feel to the card.
 I moved the lattice die across the card stock to get a larger piece, so instead of using the die that came in the set, i have used the noble rectangle again, to give 2 stitched effects.

 There seems to be a load of dies now that have a stitched angle to them..... they go so well with my stitched cards i might just have to buy some more !! There goes the bank balance LOL !!!

Have a good day. x

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Janice love how the trellis was done, your stitching is beautiful, do you rub a spoon over the back of the stitching to close the holes?
    Enjoy your day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jan, lovely stitching. I agree, I would love the new CE pierced circles and ovals !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Janice, I love the colours. Also I love the Teddy Bears Picnic collection, when are you off to the woods with them LOl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and very on trend with your colour and stitching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,

    Stunning card, the stitching is so beautiful. I always think of you when I see the stitched edge dies lol! I am sure any expenditure will be well used and therefore justified lol!

    Good luck with your craft fair, hope it goes well.

    Love & hUgs

    Jacquie j xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful I have only ever done one stitched card (inspired to have a go by you) and loved it I must try again This is lovely and like you say there are a lot if stitch look dies around! Love your little felt teddies too need to look for that die too Good luck with the craft fair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice
    Your stitched cards are always a delight and this is no exception. Beautiful!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete