Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Such a Sooty, Scotty Dog !!!!

 Morning all, and a warm welcome to Zoe & Patricia, that have popped over from Hazel's and joined me. I hope you like my efforts !!

Today I have used another of my new dies, my scottie dog. It's from Go Kreate no:575042. He's only small 5 x 4.5 cms, but I love him !!! (don't tell Rolo LOL !!)

I have used him as the finishing part of this card. The background is Sue Wilson Die "Petite Striplet - Tiled Squares". This die i cut out 4 times on one piece of black card. Then i stuck it onto a double sided sticky sheet, and covered with gilding flakes. Once rubbed down the die part comes to the foreground, whilst the stained glass effect is in the background. Then I took the back protective sheet off the double sided sheet and stuck to the gold mirri card.  I have used the Sue Wilson Noble Squares to cut a final frame. I stuck the scottie dog onto the front and coloured in his collar with a gold gel pen.
Moving along with the times challenge again tomorrow, so I hope you can join me then. x

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, love the addition of the dog. I would have been putting flowers but this has made me think there are other options that I must remember.
    Have a good day
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,

    Gorgeous creation and I love the little scotty dog, so cute

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    what a very super card today.
    Love the very fab design of this, and that scotty dog is so sweet.
    My surname was Scott before I got married so my nickname was scottydog.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Great card and a big fan of a certain brand of handbags, I adore the Scottie dog lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete