Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Teddy Bear......

Morning all, half way through the week now.... looking forward to the weekend.

Have to report that my youngest son, didn't have food poisoning, as we first thought, but a bug. My eldest son suffered too when he went home, and was off work Monday & Tuesday. I'm just waiting for it to get me and my husband.


On to nicer things.......

.......here is a felt teddy bear that i have done, ready for the craft fairs. It's made using a Marianne Designs die. It stands at 4 inches high. I cut the main piece out twice and first glued and put a small stitch in each of the pieces on the front, paws, heart, ears etc. Then using blanket stitch sewed the two pieces together, adding stuffing as i went along. I aim to make different coloured ones, some will be key-rings, others just a small toy. Could also be used on book folding projects, as decorations. Talking about book folding, I'm halfway through a book fold requested by a friend, for her daughter in law's birthday next week. Will show photos once completed.

Weather seems to be trying to improve, with some sunny spells. Hope the weather is good where you are today.x

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan sorry to hear the boys' woes let's hope you and hubby don't succumb to the bug as well. In the meantime love your little bear, the heart gives it so much charm. Have had a real mix of weather this week but did manage to get the lawns cut yesterday. Thought it was about time to give them their first cut of the year! I'm off on holiday now so will be catching up when I get back. Bye for now Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Cute as can be. You will do a roaring trade with all these goodies you're making for your stall.
    Being nosey, can I ask who you got your PL insurance with as I'm thinking of taking the plunge myself this year.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete