Followers

Translate

Monday, 18 April 2016

Teddy Bears Picnic......

Morning all, a start to another week. If you are working, hope you have a good week. 

Here are some more felt teddies that I've made, using the Marianne Designs die.

Made from felt, ready for my craft fair next month.
I used a black permanent marker pen for their smiles, except for the white bear, when i used a white pen.

Hope the children will love them and buy them !!!

That's all for now. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog. x

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute Janice they are sure to sell, my favourite us the white one.
    Hope you have a good week.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    oh these are sooooooooo! cute.
    Wonderful makes, and such very lovely colours.
    I am sure they are bound to sell well.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should sell well Jan they are so sweet, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Like we've all said, these should fly off the table as they have a massive cute appeal.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete