Followers

Translate

Monday, 16 May 2016

A Book Folders Birthday.....

 Morning all, start of a new week again. 


Today is my good friend Sue's birthday. Like me, she likes all sorts of crafts, one of them being book folding.

So I have made her a card to reflect that hobby.
Using the tattered lace book die(that i borrowed from a friend a while ago), I have made her a book shaped card.
 I made a small book for her to fold....and in the same theme as "Alice in wonderland", instead of "Drink me" I've done "fold me".
 These flowers are a Spellbinders die that I have for years, and for some reason don't use that much, but they have come out really well. Three colour-ways, lilac, gold & a page from a book. I also used pages from a paperback book for the background papers and also to make the little book. Little yellow dazzlers in each flower completes the look.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE. XX

Have a great day, and see you again soon I hope. x

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Jan, love the flowers too, great idea for your friend, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card/gift. I'm sure she will love it. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Brilliant card for your book folder friend. Florals look great too.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete