Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 17 May 2016

A Couple More Father's Day Cards........ and it's My Birthday Today ....hip hip hooray !!!!!

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy.  Today is my birthday. I got taken out for a meal lunchtime, yesterday, by my best friend, and hopefully my hubby and youngest son will treat me to dinner tonight. (fingers and everything crossed !!).

My eldest son, flew to Iceland yesterday with his friends from Uni days. He is going to Iceland, Canada & finishing off in New York. So I wont see him until the end of the month.

Here are a couple more Fathers Day cards that I've done for my craft fair. 
 Used a Hunkydory topper and added a Tonic edge die on this one.
 On this one, a LOTV topper. I've tried to do a lasso in bakers twine, and added a cowboy boot charm in the corner, plus the sentiment.

 I will probably to a few more, making the total about 10. This should be a good amount to sell.

I will take photo's of my cards that i receive from my crafting friends and show on my blog over the next few days, as it's always nice to see other peoples ideas.

TTFN X

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jan.
    Cards are gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICE I do hope you have a lovely day. The goods should sell well.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Great selection for your stall.
    Happy belated birthday.
    May babies rock!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete