Followers

Translate

Friday, 13 May 2016

A Large Card......

 Morning all, TGIF !!!!!
It's been a busy week for some reason, don't know quite why, but it has flown by and I seem to be chasing my tail all the time.

I've treated myself to a few Sue Wilson dies lately, and this is one of the cards that I've come with using the dies.

The first one is mini backgrounds - pierced roses. I cut it out twice in cream card stock, then whilst the die was still attached I've drawn through with a sharpie pen.
This i stuck onto a grey dotted pattern paper. I added a grey and a pink spotted ribbon across the centre to disguise the join. Then using the double pierced rectangle dies cut out some frames. The pierced flag die was cut in pink & grey card stock. The wording "happy birthday" was Robert Addams dies.  

The pink flower was actually from a jumper that i have.....but I would never wear it.
It's a large card measuring 9.5 x 7.5 inches....so will have to hand deliver this one LOL !!. 

Enjoy your weekend.....lets hope it's sunny. x

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Jan love the colours.
    I agree week has flown by I have had 3 hospital apps. This week.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab Jan, just watching John from yesterday using same background. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Pretty card and great use for the flower if you don't wear it.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete