Followers

Translate

Friday, 27 May 2016

A Work In Progress..............

 Morning all, Friday again. Hope your week has gone well and that you are looking forward to the weekend.


The cross stitch has taken a back seat for now, as I've been doing some crochet. I made a cushion a while back using this hexagon pattern, but this time, I intend to make a runner for the bottom of my bed.
I think I will need about 50 of these hexagons to give me enough to do a 3 row strip. The wool is from Deramores (their own brand) DK wool, and I have to say, is lovely to crochet with.

Doing the craft fair tomorrow, so I will schedule a blog and then report back on Sunday on how the fair went.

Bye for now. x

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours Jan, I am crocheting a single size blanket in the evenings. Have you seen Attic 24 blog lots of lovely ideas on there, my blanket is the cupcake selection.
    I do hope the fair goes well tomorrow and look forward to seeing a photo of your stall all dressed up. Wish I was nearer to visit, will be thinking of you.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be very boutique hotel in your bedroom when this is done! I'm at my mums at present but going to the nursing home to spend the day with my brother tomorrow owe I could have come to see your table. Hope it all goes well. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete