Followers

Translate

Monday, 23 May 2016

and the final few cards.......




Morning all, hope the weekend went well for you and that you have enjoyed seeing my birthday cards. Today I'm off to London for afternoon tea on a sightseeing bus. The bus goes from Victoria Coach Station and travels around the sites of London, whilst we have afternoon tea. I'm going with my two friends Janet & Liz. If I manage to take some photos I will share with you......



..... onto today's cards and here are 3 from my friends whom I craft with on a Wednesday evening.....

 Wendy's used her new "We r Memory Keepers" alphabet board to do the "J". 
 Jenny is a fan of Sue Wilson dies (as most of us are !!!) and has done this one in my favourite colours.
and last but not least Sally has combined her love of the Groovi plates with stitching.....a great card.


Thanks ladies xx

7 comments:

  1. More beautiful cards Janice I have loved seeing them all. Enjoy your trip to London and the weather looks good.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn,t choose a fave between those Jan, all so gorgeous, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful selection. Hope you are having a great time on your trip best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! these are gorgeous! love the intricate dies and pretty colour combos. They are all very elegant and classy!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,
    Happy belated Birthday to you.
    you have had some really super cards from your friends.
    Sorry I missed your Birthday as I would have like to have sent you one too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some really beautiful cards, it's so nice to see the different one that the ladies make. So much talent. Hope you had a really good time on the bus in London xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice
    Well, I definitely have card envy now lol!
    I bet you've run out of room to display them.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete