Followers

Translate

Sunday, 29 May 2016

Baby Cards .........

Morning all, hope your weekend is going great so far.... Bank Holiday Monday tomorrow....then that's the last one until he end of August........so make the most of the day.


I didn't have time beforehand to show you some baby cards that I had made for the craft fair. They are all 6 x 6, and apart from using Tonic & Little B dies and a few embellishments, are quite simple cards. The backing papers were from a pad that i bought at a craft show some time ago. They were 12 x 12 sheets of all the same design....but the design was done in a patchwork, so I was able to use all 4 corners for my cards. I have used buttons, paper clay moulds, pre-bought teddy toppers & pegs and ribbons for my decorations.











 These last 2 are just Tonic dies onto white card (using Sue Wilson Noble dies)  and backed onto either pink or blue gingham card. Simple but I feel they look good.
As to the craft fair..........


I had quite a good day. There was a steady stream of people who came in and looked around......sold a good selection of bits, so pleased. Made a decent profit. I'm doing one in a school in July and then more at the village hall later in the year.

 I shared the table (and the costs) with a friend, so we had half a table each. This is my half......

her half.......








......and the whole table.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    Glad you had a good day the table looks very inviting with a good selection. Love the baby cards, hope you don't mind me asking but how much did you charge for your cards. The owl is so cute sitting at the back. Well done and I am sure you enjoyed the say edge ugly with a friend. Have a good weekend. Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel, I charged £2 for the baby cards and £3 for the larger 8x 8 stitched cards. Janice x

      Delete
    2. That's a fair price Janice for there is such a lot on the baby cards and the stitched ones take a long while to do. Hope they sold and thank you for telling me.

      Delete
  2. Hi again,

    Sorry for the garbled words at the end of the message don't know how they got in and I thought I had read the message thru before I clicked.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it all went well for you. The baby cards are a delight, love those tiny knitted teddies, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good day. Super selection of baby cards though I must say the tonic die certainly says it all and makes a quick "batch" option. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,
    oooooooooooooo! I love those fantastic baby cards.
    They are all so gorgeous.
    Your half of the table looks really good.
    So glad all turned out well for you.
    Sorry I haven't emailed yet
    but I have had family staying for the weekend, and did a lot of baking for Granddaughter's engagement party.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. forgot to say I love that pink owl on your table.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice
    Lesson learned.......read posts in date order so you don't ask a question that's already been answered lol!
    Brilliant to hear you did so well.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete