Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Back to Stitching......

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy.

Back to my crafting, after a week of showing other people's efforts LOL !!. Hope you all enjoyed seeing my birthday cards. They're still on display around the lounge & dinning room.....don't want to take them down just yet !!


Anyway, back to today's card. I bought an edge die by Nellie Snellen. The stitched edge is all the rage at the moment and I just love to use them with my stitched cards....I feel they finish off the look perfectly. I decided to do several layers using this edge die, along with Sue Wilson noble rectangle dies. Although the stitched design is not the same, it still works. I have kept the colour scheme to a apple green and white. A fresh look I feel.

 Normally, after stitching, I would close the stitched holes up, but on this occasion I thought I would keep the stitching more noticeable to match with the dies.
Pop by tomorrow for MAWTT Challenge this month. x

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan love the freshness of the green and white together. Have a good day best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jan, looks very sedate and calm, if you knw what I mean, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Well that's a rage that's passed me by lol!
    Your stitching is marvellous and the pattern you have chosen is superb.
    Is your craft show this weekend? Hope you've of plenty of stitched cards as they would fly off the stall.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,
    my what an excellent card.
    I love the wonderful stitching design, and those very fab edges.
    The colour is fab also.
    Now I have just remembered I have some reels of thread I used to use for spirelli and my eyes are not too good to do that work now so if you would like them let me know and I will send them to you.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete