Followers

Translate

Sunday, 22 May 2016

......and There's Still More........

Morning all, yes, I know I'm a really luck girl to have such wonderfully talented friends. It's always great on my birthday to have all these cards displayed in the house.... i never get tired of looking at them.

Here are today's chosen ones.........

 Anne's attention to detail is brilliant. Love the blue decoupaged flowers on this card.
 Jo, has just returned from Australia, after spending a few months with her sons who live out there......after all the washing she's had to do, I'm surprised that she managed to have the time to make me a card at all !!!! 
  Jean is another of our eldest ladies....but she can still show the youngsters a thing or two !!!!
and finally for today is Sheila's card. Sheila isn't really into card making, she prefers to sew or knit, but she has come up with a really lovely birthday card for me.


Enjoy your Sunday everyone. Hope the weather is being good to you, If not, just stay in and craft......maybe take inspiration from the cards that I've shown this week.

xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow you have had some gorgeous ones Jan.
    Getting hot here so will have to get the fan out if I want to spend time in my craft room Sorry!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely but I paticularly like the first one this selection. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    That's some size craft group you go to.
    And what talented gals!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete