Followers

Translate

Saturday, 21 May 2016

Continuing The Theme.....

Morning all, Saturday here again and we're fast approaching the end of the month.....but there's still more fab birthday cards to show you.

Here is today's selection:-

 Sandra has chosen a different size card, beautifully decorated.
Dee has layered with matching papers and decorations. The bling at the side makes the card stand out.
A Button in the centre adds an interesting feature to this beautifully stitched card by Barbara.
Carol does some lovely stitching onto patterned paper, and always creates a stunning card. She tried to get a border terrier image for the card (for my Rolo) but couldn't get one....this cute scottie dog is just as lovely.

Joan has shown that sometimes less is more in this lovely card.

 and finally for today, Maureen always does really neat and beautifully layered cards, adding details like the lace, ribbon and candi.


Thanks ladies. x



4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous selection Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some very talented crafty friends Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice you have had lots of beautiful cards. Aren't crafters generous to sending out cards to others on special days? Google is letting me in today, I get told so many times I am using the wrong password I still am using the same one, today it's excepting it! Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    I'm getting card envy lol! Its my birthday next week and I may be lucky to get a couple of handmade cards as the majority of my non blog pals are not in the least bit crafty lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete