Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Here Kitty Kitty !!!!! .....

 Morning all, Hope you all had a goof bank holiday weekend, and that the weather was good where you are.


Another knitted toy, ready for my craft fair at the end of the month. I've been looking through my magazines for little toys that knit up quickly and wont cost to much to sell at the fairs. 
This little kitty consists of two balls, one for the body and one for the head. 2 ears, a tail and 4 paws. Didn't take long to knit up and again I'm using the left over wool from the teddys, plus a little oddment of brown & white wool. He stands at about 6 inches tall. 

Haven't forgotten about the baby bee that I've knitted. Just haven't sewn him up yet as i started knitting this cat first !!

I'm going to end up with a knitted menagerie if i don't sell any......but i wont really mind !!

Have a good day and thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate you visiting me and leaving comments. x

4 comments:

  1. Kitty is cute Janice I am sure they will be a hit with the children, have a look on Ralevry they have lots of patterns,
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cutie Jan, I dont have patience to sew them up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    oh what a very cute kitty.
    Wonderfully made and so cute.
    I was wondering can you crochet as there is a tutorial on my blog for a butterfly fridge magnet that you can sell.
    You can buy the magnets quite cheap or use a magnetic sheet to glue on the back.
    If you can't crochet let me know and I will make you a few and send them to you.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Aw, cute kitty and just think of the variety of colours you can knit them in.
    On a similar note to Jenny, I dont know if you remember the post I did ages ago on die cutting magnetic sheets to use as fridge magnets (http://theducksdoodahs.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/die-cut-fridge-magnets-and-sneaky.html)? Would these be any good for your stall? Very quick and easy to make and if you still use £1 shop sheets, cheap too.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete