Followers

Translate

Friday, 6 May 2016

Knitted Bunny Rabbit........


Morning all, I have scheduled this post today, as I'm at my son's house in Oxford, waiting for the sofa to be delivered. I've taken lots of craft things to do to keep me occupied, so I wont be bored. I've also taken my iPad, so can catch up on your blogs, as I love to see what you've been up to LOL !!!

This bunny is for the craft fair.......which is at the end of the month.......must do more stuff !!!!

He is knitted in a pink mottled double knit wool, with white inner ears and a white bob tail.

It was quite an unusual pattern, as in , the legs and arms were knitted first, sewn up & stuffed. Then when i started knitting the body, I had to knit across the tops of the legs and then the arms, along with the stitches of the body, rather than sew them on afterwards.

I will probably add a large ribbon around his neck nearer the time. 

Enjoy your day, and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable. Like the way it is knitted makes it a lot neater with the finishing. Enjoy your day in Oxford, I was in West Hanney last Monday visiting my don.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew when I saw this pic it was your blog, he is the cutest yet,xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    I'm with Wendywoo. Mr Bunny is superb and will probably be the first sale from you stall. He's ace!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete