Followers

Translate

Monday, 2 May 2016

Messing around with Shaving Foam.....

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy this Bank Holiday Monday.

I've been playing with shaving foam.....a la Sue Wilson technique from a few years ago. Although very messy by the end, I do like the effect. I just used some food dye (which is out of date). Once I had done a few sheets and the mixture was getting mixed up too much, I decided to see how it would look using my stencils.


I used my new stencil that i bought last Sunday. I think it looks pretty good.










Then I used two other stencils.... All from "Sweet Poppy". All metal and easy to clean off the shaving foam. Once dried they feel quite velvety. Will have to make them into cards soon. 

Enjoy your day, and thanks for popping by. x

4 comments:

  1. It looks fab Jan and the ones through the stencil are amazing, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look stunning Jan, cant wait to see what you make out of them, beautiful

    Love & hugs

    jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Oooooh, looks just like raspberry ripple.........ummmmm!
    Now, did you put the stencil onto the shaving foam mix then the card or is it stencil on the card and shaving foam mix spread on top? Either way, fantastic results.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really good Jan, I particularly love the small butterflies. Well done xx

    ReplyDelete