Followers

Translate

Thursday, 5 May 2016

Shaving Foam Butterfly Card....

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy and enjoying the warmer weather we are now having.

A quick blog today and a scheduled one for tomorrow, as i am travelling up to Oxford this afternoon to house-sit for my son tomorrow. He ordered a new sofa before Christmas, and at last it's being delivered on Friday. As he has to work....I'm going to stay in his house and wait for it.......will take plenty of craft things to occupy me for the day, so I wont be bored LOL !!

I've made this card up using the shaving foam technique backing paper and butterfly image. If you look at my blog daily, you will remember that i was playing the other day with this technique.....and after doing the papers, used the left over shaving foam to spread through my stencils.
 I haven't done much decoration on this card, only added a gem incrusted string of butterflies across the bottom. The layering shape is a die from "Crealies", which reminds me of a postage stamp edge. I stuck foam pads on the butterfly piece to raise it slightly off the card. I will add a sentiment when I know who it's going to be for.
Pop by tomorrow for a knitted bunny.

Bye for now. x

2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful Jan, enjoy house sitting and crafting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    More raspberry ripple......lovely jubbly!
    Very pretty card indeed Jan.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete