Followers

Translate

Saturday, 28 May 2016

The Last of the Father's Day Cards.....

Morning all, hope you are enjoying the start of the weekend.

Today's the day!!!!! Doing a craft fair today (1st one this year !!). I must admit that I'm feeling a little apprehensive, as you can never tell how it will go.

I've done a couple more Father's Day cards that hopefully will go down well today.
 The first one, I have used a topper from Hunkydory. I didn't have any suitable backing paper, so I decided to create my own by drawing a track that goes across and around the card. I have used my promarkers to colour in the grass and track. I added a small tag (spellbinders) for the "Father's Day" to sit on.
 The second one is a golf card. Not much on this one, just a small golf button (that i've cut the back piece off - where you sew it on). The flag die by Sue Wilson has a peel off on.
 and finally a peaceful scene. I saw a card that "Spanish Crafter" had done a while ago where she had cut up the topper and then layered onto card. It looked so effective that I had to have a go to. The LOTV topper has been divided into 3 and layered onto green cardstock.
 I have used the other part of the peel-off that i used in the golf card and stuck on each panel.
The "dad" is a Tonic die. The wellies, watering can and plants are from a peel off selection from forever friends.


Hope mine and your day goes well today.....please come back tomorrow !!! x

3 comments:

  1. Love the cards Jan especially the backing paper on the golf one. Good luck for today I am sure you will do well.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something for everyone in your cards Jan so hope you are able to sell them all. Particularly like the three panels. I've often seen these so must give it a go sometime. Enjoy your day best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look fab Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete