Followers

Translate

Thursday, 2 June 2016

A Camper Van Fan......



Morning all, a few days ago was my friend Wendy's Birthday. Here is the card and cushion that i made for her.

I got the image for the camper van from google images. I then worked out where i needed to do the stitching, and where i could just do straight lines of thread. I have chosen the colours pink, black & white. 

 I have used Sue Wilson Noble dies, as they are certainly my favourite. Layered in pink & black to match the sewing.

The flowers are a Tonic die. I run off several of them in pink,black & white and randomly arranged them together and on the card. A black swirl completes the card.
I also made her a cushion in the same pink & black. The pattern is from King Cole "4324" using chunky wool.

I'm very pleased to say that she was thrilled with her card & cushion. 

Thanks for stopping by again, really appreciate my followers. xx

4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing Jan and the cushion is a great bonus, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great items Jan, I bet Wendy loved them. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! they are amazing, love them both.
    Bet your friend was thrilled with them.
    Have a good day
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Great card and marvellous cushion. I know someone who would love that cushion lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete