Followers

Translate

Thursday, 16 June 2016

A Quickie Birthday Card......


 Morning all, not long now before I jet off on holiday......well get the ferry to the isle of wight.......but you know what I mean lol !!!

Here is a quick birthday card that I've done. The person is going to be 70 this year and dogs are her life. 
 I have decoupage this image with 3 layers on the hat and 2 layers on the ears.
 The corner die is Sue Wilson "Configurations- dainty lace edger", the 70th is Robert Addams die.
Not over fussy....

Enjoy your day. x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    what a brilliant card.
    I love all the wonderful decoupage, and the fab corners.
    Thank you so much for my pressie, but you didn't have to do that as they were just laying about not being used, and I thought as you were into all that you would find them handy.
    Loved my wonderful card.
    that sewing is intricate and lovely.
    You are very clever.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Janice, love the image and your great design.
    Great card for a 70th.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    What a fun card for a doggy lover.
    The decoupage really pops off the front.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete