Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Baby Boy Frame......

Morning all, hope you are all well and happy today. Weather is a bit hit & miss.....not exactly "Flaming June"!!!!!

Here is the baby boy frame that is similar to the baby girl frame that I did yesterday. I photographed it without the glass in so I didn't get the reflection. It looks like it doesn't fit in the frame at the top. It does, I just hadn't put the backing card on.

 Again, I have used Tonic, Little B, & Tattered Lace dies.

I think by adding a touch of lemon in each frame it brightens the design up.
 Have a good day......will be showing Xmas cards tomorrow !! x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    what a gorgeous design famed creation.
    Love all the wonderful elements used on this fab design.
    Sun is shinning in my part of Kent.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan two very striking pieces so hope they sell well at your craft fayres. Sunshine and showers every day. Hoping July will be calmer as the builders start the extension on my bungalow on Monday. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab creation Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super Framed Card, love all the beautiful Dies you have used.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete