Followers

Translate

Saturday, 25 June 2016

Back home.........


Morning all. Had a wonderful week on the Isle of Wight. Weather could have been better ( not really hot enough to sunbathe).

Had loads of long walks with Rolo & hubby. Rolo very good in the car and on the ferry, which I was a bit worried about.

I don't know if you're the same as us, but when we go away to a holiday let the first couple of days we love our accommodation, and can see ourselves living there permantely, but come the end of the week we are finding faults and can't wait to get back home. This time, however, we still loved it by the end of the week. Bembridge is a beautiful place....not too touristy. The only downsides were that when the weather was bad we lost all the t.v channels apart from BBC 1 and the Internet was very slow. I couldn't use my iPad at all for the Internet.

The good side of this lack of technology......was that I've almost finished my dress lol !!!!!!

Got stuck into the washing as soon as I got back, as my son had filled the laundry bin full of his bits !!!!

Also, had a few crafty parcels delivered whilst I was away......looked like Santa had been when I arrived home..... Normally I can intercept the postman before my hubby sees them lol.

Looking forward to doing some crafting ( once the laundry done) xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    Glad you had a nice break.
    Your future daughter in law will not thank you for not training him to use the washing machine lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased you had a good break Jan. Looking forward to seeing your new dress now. If your son can't manage the washing machine I hope he does his ironing! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed your break ... I am the same as you with accommodation!!
    Look forward to seeing a picture of your goodies!!
    Your dress will be amazing, looking forward to seeing that.
    Have a great day
    Patricia X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased you had a good time and the weather was not to bad. Look forward to seeing your dress I bet it will be pretty.
    Enjoy the day,
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice, Glad you had a good time. I look forward to seeing all your goodies on Wednesday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan,
    so glad you had a wonderful holiday.
    The downside of any holiday is the washing when you get back.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete