Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Building Up Stock.......

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy today.

As the football has taken over the t.v watching, I was able to spend a good part of the weekend and yesterday in my craft room. I've booked up to do a few craft fairs later in the year, so thought I would do some more sewing/cosmetic kits.

 both side fold into themselves towards the middle to form a small book. Tied with co-ordinating ribbon.
The inside contents showing both the sewing kit: scissors, tape measure, spare buttons, needle & thread. Or the cosmetic kit: scisscors, tweezers, emery boards, nail file & make-up brushes. 

I will keep the kits empty then just bag up the contents so that the customer can choose the colour & contents separate.

Enjoy your day x 

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Janice what a fantastic idea, I love this.
    Having the basics gives the option of what to put in it for the person you want to give it to.
    Any chance of some size details please??
    Patricia X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great Jan. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Brilliant little kits. These will be very popular.
    Someone has a First Edition Neroli pad.........yes I am that sad that I recognise paper lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete