Followers

Translate

Monday, 6 June 2016

Finished At Last !!....

 Morning all, hope you all had a good weekend, weather was lovely and warm yesterday, which made up for being freezing on Friday lol !!

At Last I have completed this bed runner. Initially, I thought it wouldn't take too long to do (whilst doing other things !), but actually, it was very time consuming. Making each hexagon, then sewing together to create a strip (3 times), then joining the strips together with a crochet stitch. I have enjoyed doing it, but it will be a while before I do this pattern again.....need a break !!

Here it is on my bed......
 The colours match the wallpaper perfectly.

Enjoy your Monday, and thanks for popping by, always a pleasure to see you.x

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and certainly matches the nice wallpaper well. Love the way you have joined the hexagons together. I am 2/3rds thru my single bed blanket and will have over 200 ends to sew in when finished which will make a good project when I visit my sister in mid July. Let's hope the sunshine lasts so enjoy your day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow? Oh! Wowser!!!
    Absolutely amazing, love, love, love it. What a really pretty bedroom.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan just love hour matching wallpaper and bed linen and your runner complements them beautifully. Well done on finishing such a big project. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is gorgeous Janice… you've done a fab job... love the colours! :-)
    Hope you have a nice week!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,
    such stunning crochet work.
    Your right it does match the wallpaper.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice
    Sorry I'm behind but trying to catch up lol!
    My goodness, how coordinated are you gal!
    Love the runner......a labour of love but worth it!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete