Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Finished the Ironing  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all, well after a marathon laundry washing weekend, i spent most of yesterday ironing. 

Managed to go up to the craft room last night. I've made a new baby frame. I'm doing another craft fair on Saturday, and one the following Friday.

The frame is from Ikea. Used Tonic and Little B dies. Centre frame is tattered lace layering die.

It didn't photograph so well, reflections on the glass. I'm going to do a baby boy one next, so i will photograph without the glass in.





Have a good day. xx

4 comments:

  1. I Love the picture frame, it is so pretty. Good luck with the craft fair, and glad you had a good holiday. See you in a couple of weeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea, looks great, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Baby Frame it's really pretty.
    I use a lot of these frames for casing my Flowers.
    Good luck with the Craft Fairs.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jan… love the colours… will make a great keepsake.
    Big hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete