Followers

Translate

Sunday, 12 June 2016

Finished !!!!!


 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy. My youngest son arrived back home on Friday, after a weeks holiday in Ibiza, so I spent most of yesterday doing his washing & ironing !!!!!

But, i managed to complete this 5d diamond painting of poppies.
I had shown the photo above before when I had just started.......
 ...... three quarters done...........
 ...... you can see what I mean about being like a cross stitch pattern/chart with each square having a letter or number so that you know what colour to use.


 ..... and the completed item. I must admit it looks better from a distance as you can see the poppies better, rather than close-up. I just need to frame it now.
It is 19.5 cm x 26.5 cm so I should be able to get a frame quite easily for it.


I have tidied up my craft room now.....so of course, will not be able to find anything now LOL !!!. Still doing my knitted dress, but I am really enjoying doing it.....just hope it fits when done or I will be selling here !!!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. x

5 comments:

  1. Wow brilliant picture Jan. Isn't it about time you revealed the secret of the dials on your washing machine!! Enjoy your Sunday. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Jan that didn't take you long, it looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is awesome Jan… you must have a lot of patience to do this… looks stunning when completed though so well worth the effort!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Oh! Wow! that's one AMAZING project, love it.
    You must have the "patience of a saint" good luck with the knitting.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Beautiful end result and as Patricia says, what patience you must have.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete