Followers

Translate

Monday, 20 June 2016

In The Red !!!!!.......










Morning all, hope you are enjoying your week. I have scheduled this blog, while I'm away.

I hope I wont be "in the red" when I come back.....unless it's my suntan LOL !!




I've kept this card simple with the colours. When I was making my sewing kits, I had some left over pieces of paper. I decided to do a patchwork piece with them. If you zoom into the card, you can see the pattern papers behind. Using the same red card, I use an Anna Griffin die for the central piece. Sue Wilson noble rectangles die to make a frame, and Sue Wilson Daisy die for the flower in the corner. The wording die is by Elizabeth Crafts. 

I apologise for the glue over the flower. I didn't realise, until the photo appeared. (I've picked it off now LOL !!).


 See you soon, thanks for popping by. x

4 comments:

  1. This looks great Jan, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    such a very pretty card, and I love the design, and colours used.
    Hope you are having better weather than we are.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Looks like the Flourish Emblem die. Really should get mine out again.
    Lovely card but you really don't want to be as red as this lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love it, fantastic main Die and flower.
    Wishing you lots of warm sunny weather for your holiday.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete