Followers

Translate

Friday, 3 June 2016

Oh No......I've Started Something New LOL !!!!!!............

Morning all, Friday here again..... LOL !!!

How many of us say "we can't start another hobby as we've too many things on the go already"  ??????

Well I'm the same......but what have I done?? started this 5d diamond painting kit, when I haven't finished my cross stitch yet (naughty me!!!)

I don't know if you've seen these before, but they are not really a painting kit, instead you have a cross stitch pattern (ie image on grid paper with each colour given a code), the difference is that the pattern sheet has a sticky surface. Each square has a tiny faceted tile that sticks to the square. It's time consuming and neck aching (when you've been doing it for a long time without a break), but soooooo addictive.
This will be an image of poppies in a vase. The faceted tiles gives such a sparkle when the light hits them. I can't wait to finish it.

I will, of course, show the finished item once done. Have a good weekend and hope the weather picks up a bit and is warm & sunny. x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    Have not seen this craft before but it looks like it will be lovely when finished.
    I to love trying new things.
    Have a good weekend,
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Hazel, I have not seen this before and Noooooo I,m not going to try it. Into my fabric books at present, xxxx

    Looks good though. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Jan but NO I've too much on the go as it is without trying anything new. Is this a bit like the children's thing with little plastic tubes to make patterns? Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Ooh, thought it looked like cross stitch at first glance but I think I know what the kit is.
    Looks like you need good eyes lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete