Followers

Translate

Friday, 17 June 2016

Thank You Card......


 Morning all, Friday here once again !!!

Just a quick blog, as I'm getting ready to go on Holiday tomorrow, so have tonnes to do before I go.

Jenny L, who follows my blog, and I follow hers, has very kindly sent me some metallic threads for me to do my stitching with.

I thought I would send her a little thank-you card. Of course, it had to be a stitched card......
I'm looking forward to using the threads. 

Enjoy your weekend. 

I will try and schedule some blogs for next week, whilst I'm on Isle of Wight, with hubby & Rolo. I will be taking my ipad, so will still be able to see your blogs.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. A lovely way to say thank you Jan. Hope you have a lovely holiday. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Hope you're having a wonderful holiday.
    This card is marvellous. Jenny is so lucky.
    Your stitched cards are always fab. You'll have to start showing how you do your patterns.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete