Followers

Translate

Saturday, 16 July 2016

A Clean and Simple Christmas Card....

Morning all. A clean and simple Christmas card today. Only measures 5 x 7 inches - another postie !!. 

I have used Sue Wilson "Christmas Shadow Box" die, along with Tonic penguin die. I used the frame part of the die, directly onto my card blank, which punched the holes of the frame out only. Keeping all the decorations in white, I have cut the penguin, and embellishment dies out. The scroll at the top and the wording was "Ultimate Crafts- merry christmas die", which i bought last year.

I have added a white insert, which shows through the card.

Enjoy the weekend, whatever the weather, and keep on crafting. xx

2 comments:

  1. You are making me feel so guilty Jan with your gorgeous Christmas cards, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    What a cute penguin!
    You're making me jealous that you're so far ahead with your Christmas cards lol!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete