Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 20 July 2016

A Golfing Fan's Birthday Card......

 Morning all, hope you are all well & coping with this heat !!!
Another terrible night's sleep for me, as we sleep in the converted loft space - phew !!! no air - hot and humid.....bring on the thunder storms !!!!

Today's card is a simple one for my friends son. A golfing fan, he tends to get golf related cards from me, as we all know so well how difficult it is to do men's cards........Why can't they be more like us and like butterflies, flowers & bling LOL !!!


 I've had this image for years...but am running out of golf papers, toppers etc so I just had to use it. 
 Nothing difficult or taxing with this card....just stuck the background paper down and added the toppers.... no embellishments !
On the insert, i added a golf related self-adhesive ribbon to the edge.

Please take a look at my blog tomorrow as it's the "MAWTT Challenge" again. x

3 comments:

  1. Looks fab Jan, great 'man' card, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    what very fab male card.
    I love your super design of this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Could've done with this one for my Brother in Law last week as he golfs at home and abroad.
    Its awful when you walk up the stairs and you can feel the temperature rising with each step, especially when you have a husband who doesn't like a fan "blowing down his neck" ..........I did say it was the fan or my hands he could feel round his neck........!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete