Followers

Translate

Saturday, 9 July 2016

An Animal Tissue Box cover.....

 Morning all, I've scheduled this post, as I'm doing a craft fair today...weather permitting !!!!!

Another tissue box cover. This one has tigers around the sides. I've used black card and animal duck tape across the top. 

 The side images of tigers from Pollyanna Pickering "World wildlife collection" They were toppers which fitted perfectly. I cut some black card using Sue Wilson Noble pierced squares, then stuck the topper onto them.
I even managed to cut some duck tape using a die. I stuck the tape across some copier paper, then run through my die cutting machine. The duck tape cut out beautifully. (around the opening).
 Had some animal candi, which matched perfectly too.
Enjoy your day. x

3 comments:

  1. Very nice and so different can see this selling quickly for a male person.
    Hope you did well yesterday also today if the weather holds.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Jan, a great male box. Love the Octagon boxes on post below too. Hope your day goes well and you sell lots, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Yes, catching up again after another hospital stay this week.
    Love this idea. So different to the girlie ones but would suit male or female.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete