Followers

Translate

Saturday, 23 July 2016

Baby's Owl Mobile......


 Morning all, Craft show today, so have scheduled this post.

Here is an owl baby mobile. Using the same pattern to crochet the owls (like I have for the keyrings) I've made 5 using pastel colours. This time, instead of crocheting the eyes, I've used white & black felt. Some I've embroidered closed eyes onto.
Guess what I used for the hoops??????


The plastic hoops that the super sticky red tape comes on. Clever idea wouldn't you agree?? I just covered the hoops with yellow satin ribbon. 

I didn't add the wings, like I did for the keyrings, as I feel they look better without.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Pop by tomorrow to see what I succumbed to at the craft show LOL !!!
Full report will be given. x

4 comments:

  1. So cute, I like the felt eyes better, I did consider using goggle eyes but they would have to be glued on and could be pulled of. You are another hoarder like me, everything has a second use. Enjoy the show.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING Jan, you have such patience.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Jan, amazing creation, just love it and what a fab idea for the rings lol! Hope you have had a fab time at the craft show and not spent too many pennies lol!

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    So, I've got to ask......did you keep the tape innards by accident or was it the "might come in handy" voice in your head hahaha!
    Brilliant Heath Robinson moment. Love the mobile.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete