Followers

Translate

Monday, 18 July 2016

Crochet Owls for The Fairs.....


Morning all, hope you all enjoyed your weekend.....but it was very hot, humid and sticky here in Kent, so not so pleasant.

Have booked a couple more craft fairs to do in August. So I decided to crochet these owls, using oddments of wool.  My aim is to add a key-ring chain to them ( once I've remembered where I put them LOL !!)
 They only measure about 2.5 inches high - depending on the wool - and only take about 15 mins to make.

I've got loads of wool to use up, so I expect I will be making a lot more of these.
I've also thought of making a baby mobile using the pale coloured owls. 

 Enjoy your week, whatever you are doing. Thanks for stopping by and for those of you that leave a comment I really appreciate the feed-back. x

P.S: Hazel, I got the pattern free from Ravelry x


8 comments:

  1. Hi Janice...only take 15mins to make???
    Do you think we could make one on a Wednesday night....and finish it?...lol X Have a good day X Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan these are sooooooo cute, pattern will be nice please xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Janice. Is the pattern on line I would love to make some for the hospice fair.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Janice for telling me where you got it from, is there any chance you could please email me the pattern for there are 100s on ravelry and I cannot find that one. Enjoy the day, hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,
    oh these are so very cute and lovely makes.
    Did you ever have a go at the butterflies.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice
    Soooooo cute. Only 15 minutes to make eh? Unless your name is Ang and you crochet like a chimp lol!
    The mobile idea is genius!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete