Followers

Translate

Friday, 8 July 2016

Folded Octagon Boxes.......

Morning all, well here we are, Friday again.....

This evening I'm doing another craft fair, which is being held in conjunction with a pamper evening, so I'm not expecting any children.

So I decided to make some gift boxes. I was shown how to do the folds for the lid a few years ago.....but you know what it's like......come to do them again and had forgotten how to do the folds !!!! Good job "you-tube" is around !!! I found a video showing how to do the folds....It all came back to me and I have been on a roll ever since.
 As you can see they are all different papers. 
A close-up of the folds.

I made the bases myself, after a bit of trial & error, managed to make a 3.5 inch deep box for the base.

I'm also booked in for a craft fair tomorrow.....but if it's going to be a rainy day I think I'll cancel.

Will report back once the weekend over.

Have a good weekend x

4 comments:

  1. Love your boxes, they will make great gift or trinket boxes, I hope your sale goes well tonight, yes if it's raining tomorrow you know there will be a poor turn out so cut your losses and don't go. Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for tonight and tomorrow.

    The boxes are so pretty and will be popular.

    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Ooooh, these are super. What do we look for on you tube as these would be great for jewellery.
    Another winner for the stall.
    Hope you do well.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete