Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Golden Wedding Anniversary Card.....

Morning all, how are you all today???? 

Here is a golden wedding anniversary card that I've done for a friend. All the wording are Robert Addams dies. The champagne bottle & glass is also a die by Robert Addams. I cut them both out in black cardstock & then the champagne bottle in gold mirri card. I've used a gold gel pen to "Highlight" the champagne bubbles. I've used silver peel-off numbers (that i coloured in black using a permanent marker pen). I've used peel-offs around the edge of the card, rather than layering, to keep the card flat. The hexagons are X-cut dies (bought on Saturday). The background card is the cardstock that i bought on Saturday, that resists ink. I didn't need to ink over, as it was perfect in white, with gold roses on. 

A small 6 x 6 card. 

Bit disappointed that the word "golden" is a bit wonky- didn't realise until it had stuck firmly down.  I blame it on the champagne LOL !!!!!

Have a good day, and hopefully see you again very soon. x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    Very glam. The bottle looks like a useful celebratory die.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete