Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Here's His Cousin.....lol !!!!

Morning all, as promised here is the cousin of the cute deer shown yesterday !!!!!

Again, i played around with the die cuts to have a polar bear. I have used a die from "Tutti Designs - poinsettia corner" and cut it out twice in red card. The first layer i just stuck down onto the backing paper, but the second layer I cut the poinsettias out first and using double sided adhesive sheet, sprinkled glitter on, before adding to the first layer.

 I added little black gems in the centre of each flower. Finally added some holly from the Tonic-holly bouquet, that I had cut out in dark green card, with some red small mirri circles. I finished off by drawing a black line around the edge of the backing paper.
 Pop back on the 21st July to see the "Demon" !!!!!

Any ideas???? xx


2 comments:

  1. Clever use of die Jan and I adore that corner die, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Fab different take using the same die.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete