Followers

Translate

Saturday, 2 July 2016

Improved Christmas Card??????

 Morning all, doing the craft fair today, so have scheduled this post.

I did this card before I went on holiday, and felt that it needed something more. After some suggestions from you, I have added some more detail now, and feel that it looks a lot better.

I added a centre thin ribbon, a two-tone bow, some baubles on the tree, plus presents & 2 small crackers in the corners.


 I had just bought Sue Wilson's "Christmas Shadow box" die....came just at the right time, with small dies that look great. I used a silver gel pen to add a little detail.
My son is coming home this weekend for a visit, so the craft room will be out of action. If I can, I will schedule some posts for the weekend. Then will report back about the craft fair next week.

Hope you have a good weekend. x

3 comments:

  1. Looks fab Jan, hope today goes well for you , xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Januce you never fail to disappoint. Hope all goes well today. Enjoy your sons visit.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I missed so many of your posts - sorry I love this card and will now enjoy looking back at those I've missed

    ReplyDelete