Followers

Translate

Sunday, 31 July 2016

It's A Record Breaker !!!!!......

Good Morning all, hope you are all well & happy on this last day of July.

I bet you are wondering what the record breaker is?????????

......well, this is the first time ever, since starting my blog that i have managed to a post EVERY DAY in July..... So I'm chuffed to bits, although, I can't guarantee keeping this up. Lol !!

So Here is my 31st Blog for July.....

 This book fold I did at the start of the month, but have only managed to decorate it recently.

I was really please that the "bauble" embellishments that i bought at Sandown last weekend look great on this. I hadn't even thought of using them for this when I bought them, I was thinking of adding to cards. The Fairy on top of the tree is a Robert Addams die cut out in gold mirri card. The "Merry Christmas" across the bottom is a spellbinders die.


I had some suitable green Christmas paper for the outside of the book, but have added these metal corners, just at the top. 


Christmas seemed to be the theme for my July blogs, along with craft fair makes and owls !!!

Thank you to everyone who visits my blog and those of you who comment, I really appreciate your feed-back.

I'm a really lucky girl to be able to craft as much as I want (once the housework is done ------of course !!)

See you all next Month. x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    this looks really super and a very lovely design.
    Great use of the tree lights, and they look so wonderful.
    I bought some of those a few years ago at the NEC, but have never used them yet.
    Well done on posting for 31 days.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,

    What a fabulous design, just beautiful and those embellishments work great. Housework!!! What's that?! Lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    https://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    I know how long it takes me to do a blog post so well done you.
    Great tree book. Love the baubles.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete