Followers

Translate

Thursday, 7 July 2016

Knitted Dress.....all finished !!!!

 Morning all, at last I'm able to be back in the craft room !!!! I took my son back to Oxford on Tuesday. Spent yesterday putting the craft room back to a craft room, plus do washing etc etc etc  (boring !!!)

Here is the photo of my knitted dress. As you can see, I took a photo of myself using my ipad and the wardrobe mirror.......never easy lol !!!
I'm really pleased with the result.....so much so I'm thinking of buying some more wool to make another......I'm thinking black/white & grey tones.....will let you know if i buy any. BTW, i bought the wool from "the wool warehouse " online. Very reasonable prices and excellent delivery times/prices.
"Say Cheese !!!!"

I'm doing another craft fair Friday evening and one on Saturday morning. Wish me luck !!!

Have a good day, thanks for stopping by, and see you again very soon. x

6 comments:

  1. Loving this dress Jan, you have made an excellent job and what a figure gal! You look amazing xxx

    Love & hUgs

    jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is gorgeous Janice and I agree with Jacquie what a lovely figure you have. I brought wool recently from the wool warehouse and was very impressed with the service and quality of the wool. Good luck with the fair and hope you do better than last week.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Wowsers, this looks splendid.......like a designer dress.Truly amazing!
    You probably didn't need much wool to knit this in a size zero, you skinny girlie lol!
    The Wool Warehouse is only a 15 minute drive from me and although I'm not a knitter I'd love to go and have a look round their shop.....love wool, just don't know what to do with it lol!
    Good luck with this weeks stall.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous!!!!! It is a stunning dress and you have a lovely svelt figure, it would not look anywhere near as gorgeous on me LOL, xxxx
    You are one clever lady, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant dress Janice, lots of work. Like the others are saying you have an amazing figure and only someone with your figure could wear that dress. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Jan the dress is amazing and you look so lovely in it. Wouldn't do for me with all my lumps and bumps though! I do hope you do well tonight at your fayre. I am assuming it is indoors! Have a good weekend best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete