Followers

Translate

Monday, 25 July 2016

Look Out Santa's on his way!!!!!

 Morning all, well here we are again, another week starting, and another week nearer to Christmas !!!

Here's another Christmas card made. I've used Tonic die for the post box, and Cheery Lynn for  Santa and his sleigh.


I cut the die out in red, black & white cardstock, then mixed the pieces together to get the right look. I coloured in the white holly leaves, rather than cutting out again in green cardstock.
I made some "letters" that are falling out of Santa's sleigh....I've added pencil lines to try and show the letters "falling" but not very happy with them, as i didn't know how to draw the lines to show movement.

Anyway, nether mind, hope you have a good day. Please come back soon and see what I've been up to (in a crafting way)LOL !!!!! x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    Great card. Love the post box.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete