Followers

Translate

Thursday, 21 July 2016

MAWTT- Challenge- Monsters or Aliens..


 Morning all, challenge time again..... 

This challenge has been set by Tanya, who wanted to see monsters or aliens.

Well, I don't have any dies of that description, but a while ago, i was using my Tonic reindeer die. I had cut it out in several colours, so that i could create the image that i wanted. 

When I was playing with the "waste bits", I couldn't help thinking that he looked like a devil reindeer....so with a bit of additional facial markings I've turned him into that person who "doesn't do Christmas" LOL !!!
 The skull die was from XCut.
Pop over to movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com to see the rest of the teams designs.....or why not enter yourself....no prize as such, but good fun. x

7 comments:

  1. Fab idea Jan, looks great, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative layering the colors like that to get the devil reindeer - at first I had no idea you had modified the facial features and I actually thought why would you want a mean looking reindeer?! I totally get what you did and it works with our challenge! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    what a very super idea he does look like a little devil reindeer You are so right.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really clever design Jan… genius how you used the reindeer! really made me chuckle.. love the ho ho ho!!
    Love and hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Well, I've seen contemporary Christmas and traditional Christmas but never sinister Christmas.........until now lol!
    Great for the challenge....would love to know whose going to get this in December lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha superb idea Jan, made me LOL. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your creative use of the die - so fun

    ReplyDelete