Followers

Translate

Friday, 22 July 2016

New Project in the Making........





Morning all, Friday here again..... Glad that the weather has cooled down at last. Much easier to sleep now.

Started this crochet last night. I had seen this on YouTube and wanted to have a go. I'm using chunky wool, as I hope to make this into a rug for my bedroom.

Going to craft show at Sandown, Surrey tomorrow. Only have 2 things on my "must buy" list.......so will have to see what I come back with lol !!!

Hope you all have a good weekend. X

3 comments:

  1. Unusual pattern Janice very nice.
    Enjoy the show tomorrow I bet you come home with more than 2 items.
    Yes it is cooler and we had rain in the night.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gonna be great Jan. I have seen this on You tube and would love to give it a try. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Wow, a rug? That's impressive. Enjoy yourself at the craft show. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms so need to get back in the saddle, metaphorically speaking.
    Bet you buy more than 2 things lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete