Followers

Translate

Monday, 4 July 2016

Shoe Frame ......

 Morning all, another start to a new week. My son is still with me, so I have scheduled this post today.

Another frame to be sold at craft fair....this time a shoe. The image is from a cd by Jems designs called "Fancy footwork". I printed the image off twice onto photo card, cut out the shoe on one piece then decoupage onto the other piece. Used brown polka dot paper & apricot card as backing. Then over the image I've added flowers, candi & a bow.


Hope it sells well. x

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan sorry I've been missing life very hectic at present as the builders arrived this morning to begin groundwork for the extension! I only had 5 days notice and have been busy packing up one half of the bungalow and moving everything into the other half. I'm exhausted! Sorry to read about your fayre how disappointing. But the first make for the next one looks great! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab Jan, could never walk in a pair like that though !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! this is awesome Jan. Love the shoe… it looks SO real !! gorgeous colours and textures… everything has come together beautifully!
    Hope you have a good day!
    Big hugs, Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete