Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Tissue Box Cover......


 Morning all, a short post today, as this has been scheduled. If you follow Jenny's blog (cardsarus) you'll know she does super tissue box covers. I thought i would have a go and maybe sell at the craft fairs.

The tissues cost £1.00 from a well known supermarket (a-d-) fill in the blanks lol !!!!

I've used centura pearl card to construct the cover and then used lilac card for the panels and swirl design. I used centura pearl to emboss the panels to add a bit of interest. 
 A little bit of lace around the edge and some paper flowers (shop bought) for the top.
Have a good day and see you again very soon. x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jan, I will have to pop over to Jennys and make one of these when mojo decides to come home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    So sorry I have got behind with my commenting but I keep getting indisposed lol! (Another visit to hospital last night, again).
    Your frames are beautiful and your book cards are lovely. What a shame about your craft fair being rained off. I think these venues try and keep you outside sometimes due to the insurance implications.
    A very classy tissue box cover and hopefully will sell well at your next stall.
    I'll try and keep up with your posts now.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete