Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

A Selection of Finished Felt Baubles......



 Morning all, well another month is nearly over.....I must be getting old, as time seems to be whizzing past so fast lately LOL !!

Here are some more baubles that I've made ready for the start of Xmas Fairs.
I've used hot fix crystals on them to high-light them.

 This one is actually a Robert Addams die.....I took a chance and cut it out of thin paper-like sheet of felt. It cut out beautifully. I've just done some small stitches to hold in place.

Really pleased to say I've managed to do a blog for every day again this month.....not sure if I can keep this up.....but will try !!


See you all next month !!!! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    oh these are gorgeous, and very lovely.
    Have you thought of making them with Christmas fabric as I have one I bought many years ago made with Christmas fabric, and you could hang a bead on the bottom.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    These are super and I thought the angel already had that on the felt. As Eric and Ernie would say, you can't see the join lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete